Clearly indicate the following to avoid disqualification:
- The vision, uniqueness, authenticity and rationale.
- Evidence of innovation in travel & tourism or related industry challenge being solved in Africa – COVID 19 era and into the future (such as technological, social entrepreneurship, educational, youth empowerment and job creation, environmental sustainability, community development, etc.)
- The sustainability of the impact of the project on travel and tourism, local communities and/or related industries.
- Timelines for the project.
- The kind of support required – funding, investors, mentorship, partnerships, etc.
- Conclusion/additional, but relevant information of not more than 500 words.
- Competitor required to show a demo/Minimum Viable Product (MVP) (5 min) during the presentation.
- Age limit – 35 years.